Position Description (PDF)
St John of God Health Care is a leading health care provider, with private and public hospitals, home nursing and Social Outreach services throughout Australia.
With over 120 years' experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development.
St John of God Midland Public & Private Hospitals have a rare and exciting opportunity for a motivated professional well-formed in Catholic Tradition with a demonstrated commitment to excellence and experience in coordinating projects and events to join our team as Mission Associate.
Reporting to the Director Mission Integration, you will play a key role in enabling and supporting the implementation of Mission strategies, delivering formation programs, celebrations, rituals and projects and promoting the Mission, Vision and Values of St John of God Health Care.
Possession of a qualification in Theology, Scripture, Ethics, Ministry, Catholic Leadership, or related studies or evidence of working towards, well-developed communications skills and an ability to deliver adult learning programs is essential for further consideration.
This position will be offered on a permanent full-time basis, working 76 hours per fortnight.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work within and contribute to the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Qualifications, or working towards same, in at least one of the following areas: Theology, Scripture, Ethics, Ministry, Catholic Leadership, or related studies
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in each of the five competency domain areas (Personal, Leadership, Theological, Ethical and Organisational), as per Appendix A.
- Capacity for the delivery of effective formation and/or adult training programs.
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships, to foster a united approach to Mission strategy, implementation and integration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the capacity to engage effectively with a variety of people.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate projects, events, celebrations and rituals.
- Salary Packaging & Corporate Discounts
- Parking Available
- Professional Development
All applicants must address the Selection Criteria (as detailed on the last page of the Position Description)
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
Enquiries to Tara Peters, Director of Mission Integration
08 9462 4909