Position Description (PDF)
The Administrator is required to lead a team of volunteers for:
- The Day to day management of Kalumburu Mission including Mission Store and Accommodation units.
- Maintenance of buildings, vehicles and grounds
- Regular reports to Broome on any relevant issues
- Staff management and wellbeing
- To show hospitality to visitors
- Ensure a safe working environment exists at all times.
- Ensure that the volunteers are supported with all resources necessary to complete their tasks as efficiently as possible and to make their stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
The Administration is required to work closely with the Priest for the fulfilment of his duties.
The position is based in the remote community of Kalumburu.
Employees of the Diocese of Broome must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of the Roman Catholic Church both in word and deed.