The Director of Schools invites applications for the position of Religious Education Coordinator at Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic School, Waitara. As a member of the school leadership team, the Religious Education Coordinator shares responsibility for the development of the Catholic life of the school, leadership of its vision, mission and strategic priorities and contribution to the management of the school. To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate that you are an effective leader who:
- is a practising Catholic with a sound understanding of, and commitment to Catholic education;
- demonstrates evidence of quality leadership experience in Catholic education;
- proficient in teaching and the development of classroom programs for Religious Education;
- builds and maintains a challenging and innovative learning environment;
- demonstrates positive relationships with students, staff, parents and clergy;
- is able to lead an inclusive and collaborative school community;
- able to demonstrate effective organisational and administrative skills
- ensures that school processes meet system, NESA and legislative processes.
You will need to have credible academic strength in Religious Education or Theology OR commitment to study at a Masters level with substantive study in Religious Education, Theology and Catholic School Leadership.
Applicants are required to fill out the Religious Education Coordinator Application Package attached and return it via email to [email protected]. A school profile is available by emailing [email protected].
For further information, or assistance with the application process please contact the recruitment team on 9847 0596
Applications close 2 August 2018